JUSTIFICATION. – COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO issues this Data Processing Policy (hereinafter THE POLICY), according to law 1581 of 2012, regulatory decree 1377 of 2013 and other complementary rules.
OBJECT. – This POLICY applies to all the databases that the COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO has , as well as RESPONSIBLE or RESPONSIBLE for data processing, for the development of the activities and purposes for which the personal data was collected. COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO is located at Bogotá, Colombia, telephone 452-1100, e-mail: email@example.com . It also applies to third parties that in one way or another manage personal databases of COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO, by virtue of contracts to share databases.
BEGINNING. – COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO applies all the principles enshrined in Colombian regulations on the processing of personal data in Colombia (Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013).
DISCLOSURE OF POLICY. – COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO publishes its POLICY in its facilities, and on the website en.colmundonuevo.edu.co, it also carries out its dissemination by email, bulletins and other suitable means for this purpose.
CLASSIFICATION OF DATA . – COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO classifies the data stored within its databases in accordance with the classifications of Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013.
RIGHTS OF THE HOLDERS. – COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO recognizes the fundamental right to know, update, rectify and delete the data and revoke the authorization to process personal data, therefore, and in accordance with the law, states the following rights at the head of said owners:
- Know, update, rectify and delete your personal data from the databases of COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO in accordance with the provisions of the procedure for inquiries and claims.
- Revoke the authorization or request the deletion of data, partially or totally, according to the procedure indicated for inquiries and claims.
- Request certification on how the authorization was obtained and the purposes of the treatment by COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO, by request to the email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Present complaints to the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce, for violation of the rules and policies of treatment of your personal data.
These rights may be exercised by:
- The owner of the personal data.
- The heirs of the owner of the personal data, proving such quality.
- The representative or proxy of the owner of the personal data, by certification of the representation.
GUARANTEE OF RESPECT AGAINST PERSONAL DATA: COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO guarantees respect for the rights of the holders, for this purpose it undertakes by this POLICY to:
- Ensuring the privacy and security of the data processed by COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO.
- Make the Personal Data Treatment Policy available to the holders.
- Inform about the purposes for which personal data is collected, stored and processed.
- Disseminate security and confidentiality measures in the treatment of the collected data.
- Establish the procedures for the exercise of the rights of the holders.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF THE DATABASES. – COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO makes all the necessary mechanisms available to provide security and confidentiality in the treatment of personal data, except when legal exceptions are applied to deliver personal data to the authorities in relevant cases.
AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF PERSONAL DATA. – COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO for the processing of personal data, asks the HOLDERS for authorization, clearly, previously, expressly and informed, by any suitable means that allows the storage of it for legal purposes.
COLLECTION, STORAGE, USE, CIRCULATION, SUPPRESSION AND PROCESSING OF DATA:
COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO has collected personal data for the purposes of educational and administrative management indicated below. In the course of its main activity, it collects and manages the data of applicants, students, parents, caregivers and their family group, graduates, suppliers, contractors, candidates for employees, employees and former employees. These data are essential for the adequate provision of education and functioning services of the COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO. In the development of the education service, it administers data on children and adolescents, whose treatment is subject to the provisions of Article 7 of Law 1581 of 2012, Article 12 of Decree 1377 of 2013 and Judgment C-778 of 2012 of the Constitutional Court.
As for the graduates, it processes the data in order to strengthen the relationship with COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO.
As for the data of natural persons candidates for employees, personnel linked by different contractual forms, suppliers or contractors, these are processed by COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO for the purposes of these contractual relations.
The owner of the data expressly accepts that COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO collects, stores, processes and processes personal data, for the purposes expressed in the law and in this policy.
To obtain the authorization, it will use different means that allow the owner to express freely, clearly, expressly and informed. The available means are: physical documents, email, forms on the web platform and authorization formats.
NOTICE OF PRIVACY. COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO entity identified with Nit 800.106.488-9 domiciled in the city of Bogotá, Colombia, respects the privacy of the members of the educational community and in general of all natural persons who are holders of personal data they provide.
The personal data collected by COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO will be used to: Maintain direct contact with families; send information electronically about the projects and activities that are being developed in the institution; send to each family notifications and photos of the activities by the means implemented for this purpose; make enrollment reports; know and monitor student development; know the family environment of the students.
COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO expresses that within the treatment of personal data that are not public, it guarantees and maintains absolute confidentiality of them, during or after the activities of their treatment, adhering only to the use authorized by the Law already the purposes of treatment enshrined in this POLICY and the authorizations granted for the treatment of personal data by the owner.
TREATMENT TO WHICH THE DATA AND PURPOSE OF THE SAME WILL BE SUBMITTED. – The treatment of the personal data of parents, students, graduates, alumni, teachers, employees, former employees, pensioners, suppliers, contractors, or anyone with whom COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO had established or established a relationship , permanent or occasional, it will do it in the legal framework that regulates the subject and by virtue of its condition of Institution of Education.
In any case, personal data may be collected and processed to:
- Send information related to academic activities, school news, academic, cultural, sports products and services, products and other goods or services offered by COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO.
- Send notifications and photos of the activities of students, teachers and parents by electronic means and digital platforms.
- License plate reports.
- Set up school accident insurance policies for students before insurance companies.
- Develop the educational mission of COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO in accordance with its statutes and strategy, its Institutional Educational Project,
- Know and monitor the academic, social, attitudinal and personal development of students.
- Know the social, cultural and family environment of the students.
- Monitor the evolution of student development by the support team.
- Develop academic programs, exchanges, extracurricular activities and other programs in accordance with its statutes and strategy.
- Carry out surveys related to the services provided byCOLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO.
- Keep parents, guardians, in contact with information shared with state and private institutions related to students.
- Promote development and research in all training, academic, cultural, sports and scientific fields.
- Marketing its institutional programs, including educational, sports and artistic programs, activities, news, content by area of interest, products and other goods or services offered by the COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO.
- Comply with the regulations in force in Colombia for educational institutions, including any requirement of the departmental education secretary or the Ministry of National Education and other entities and authorities related to education.
- Comply with the rules applicable to suppliers, including tax, fiscal, commercial.
- Comply with the provisions of the Colombian legal system in labor and social security, applicable to former employees, current employees and candidates for future employment.
- Carry out billing, collection, collection, consultation, verification, control, fraud prevention activities, as well as any other activity related to the educational service and alternative services offered by the institution.
- Make inquiries and report data to information centers.
- Maintain contact and send information from the COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO to graduates and alumni.
- Share personal data, for the proper development of the institution’s own activities, with service providers, educational entities, government entities, entities and natural persons for the performance of extracurricular activities, both national and foreign, in strict compliance with the authorization. for national and international transmission and transfer of personal data.
- Fulfill all its contractual commitments on the part of COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO with the natural persons from whom its data is processed.
PROCEDURE FOR THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO in the treatment of personal data, defines the following procedures, which can only be exercised by the owner of the data, his heirs or representatives.
For the exercise of their rights, they will provide at least the following information:
Name of owner: _________________________________________________
Procedure: Consultation __ Correction __ Update __ Deletion __ Revocation __
Description of the facts giving rise to the request:
Documents attached to the application (optional):
PROCEDURE FOR CONSULTATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.- COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO makes available to the owners of the data the email email@example.com to raise their queries; likewise, it receives requests at its headquarters at Colombia. In the request, the owner will indicate the data indicated in the procedure for exercising the right of the holders of personal data.
PROCEDURE FOR CORRECTION, UPDATING, RECTIFICATION OR SUPPRESSION OF PERSONAL DATA. – COLLEGE OF INTEGRAL TRAINING WORLD NEW in compliance with the provisions of the General Regime of Protection of Personal Data of Colombia, will proceed to correct, update, rectify or delete personal data at the request of the owner or his representative, with full data indicated in procedure for the exercise of the right of the holders of personal data.
The maximum term that it has to attend to the request is fifteen (15) business days from the date of its receipt. When it is not possible to attend the request within said term, the interested party will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which their request will be addressed, which may not exceed eight (8) business days after the expiration of the first term.
Paragraph. For the implementation and monitoring of the provisions of the POLICY related to the protection of personal data COLEGIO DE FORMACIÓN INTEGRAL MUNDO NUEVO designates the ICT Management area, which will process the applications of the Holders, related to their access rights , consultation, rectification, update, deletion and revocation referred to in law 1581 of 2012.
VALIDITY OF THE POLICY. – This POLICY is in force from the date of its publication until its conditions are in force and leaves without effect any previous policy. Its modification will be notified through the appropriate means that allow the holders to find out about it.